Thursday, July 17, 2008

Front Zippered Pouch Quest No.1

After Zippered Pouch Quest No. 5, I took a long break mainly because school started and waking up at 6am every morning was such a shock to my system that I spent the rest of the day just trying to keep awake. Also, after season 4 of Cold Case ended, I discovered that I had never watched Season 1. I was so disoriented from having nothing to watch so watching the entire Season 1 became my therapy. That Lily Rush...
Sooner or later, TV homicide wears you out so here I am back to my beloved zippered pouch quest.

I'm almost embarrassed to be doing this zippered pouch thing again. Just so I don't repeat myself, this time I'm doing Front Zippered Pouches.

Javajem has this tutorial for incredibly cute wristlets with front zippers.

This is the pouch I made using the tutorial. Totally interfaced for that crisp feel.


The back view. This indigo fabric attracts lint like crazy.


See the raw edges?


I don't know which step of the tutorial I missed because the raw edges are visible inside the pouch. Still, I love the pouch.

2 comments:

Fatima P. said...

great pouch , and yes i realize.. that the raw edges are showing..the same happend to me.
i guess a step was missing in the tutorial, the best way is trying fren seams.., im gonna try with mine and then post it ..

regards

jane p said...

hey magik, check out my front zippered pouch quest no. 2, 3 and 4. no raw edges.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2