Friday, November 18, 2011

Make your own christmas gift link party #1

Hi friends,

How are you guys? Hope you have a great weekend. Today I want to talk to you about blog awards and link parties.

From time to time I get "awarded" blog titles e.g Versatile Blogger. To "play" the game, you usually have to :
1) reveal a number of things about yourself your readers don't already know
2) link to a number of bloggers (include links) whom you admire and want to award the title to
3) thank the blogger who tagged you. (with a link back)

Yes, it is a tagging game. And I've played it. A couple of times.

Thing is, I've written so many posts and they're all about me. So you know more about me than most strangers should care about. And I don't know many bloggers to tag. Also, some people don't react well to being tagged.

So I'm officially out of this tagging game. Those of you who have tagged me. I thank you for thinking of me.

Anyway, instead of a blog title acceptance post, I thought I would do a link party instead. I've never done one before. It's my first. Will it be my last? Haha. Yes, if the response is poor. Anyone interested to post a link? I thought this would be a good way for bloggers who read my blog to link back to their blog. Kinda like saying, hey, over here.

So that's the purpose of this link party. Do you like this idea?

I've set a theme for this link party. It is to link to anything you have made that one could make and give as a Christmas gift. It need not be a tutorial.

I'll start with my item which is a sarubobo pin. I made it this evening. It's easy to make and requires very little supplies. Here's my tute.



I love to pin sarubobos to my bags and pouches. p.s. check out my messy sewing table.

Here are a few rules:
1) Link to something you made. It need not be something you made this week. Old posts are fine.
2) Link to a specific post.
3) Link back to my blog.

p.s. This linking tool I'm using is slow. When you're done with the process, it'll take a while for the image to load.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2