Thursday, December 13, 2012

You can find me at VivoCity Singapore


Dear friends,

From this coming Saturday 15th Dec till the following Sunday 23rd Dec, I'll be manning my craft market at VivoCity. If you are in Singapore, I welcome you to drop by and have a look. (Ha ha. I really just want you to buy something!) There are many other craftsters at this market selling dolls, hair fascinators, accessories. I'm sure you'll find something to buy. (But make sure you buy something from me first.)

Alright then. I won't see you guys for a while. I may pop in or I may not. We'll see.

TTFN

p.s. I saw The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey today. Warning: Expect it to drag here and there and there and some more over there.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Good luck with your stall. I hope you sell everything!

punkychewster said...

Wow, is this like your last craft market? I feel tired for you just reading about all the markets you've been in. I slacked and conveniently forgot to participate in any this year (bad girl).

And was the Hobbit that bad? The husband very much wants to watch it, and i was made to sit through the LOTR movies in preparation for it. :(

Linda said...

I know this is going to be a grueling week for you! Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2