Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bag Pattern Testers Needed

Edit: 9th Dec. Thank you all for your response. I have filled up all the slots for testers.

Hey folks,

It's been thunderstorming and humid in Singapore and the last thing I should be doing is trying to produce another bag pattern. But that's exactly what I've been working on. Fighting with the elements, squatting in the balcony waiting for the sun to emerge from behind dark clouds, cursing because I missed the sun, sitting on my bum at the computer till it's all sweaty; well that pretty much summed up my life the past two weeks. I'm now tightening up my instructions and soon I'll need it to be tested.

I do need help with the testing because I can't do it all alone. I'm usually pretty good at catching my own errors but after days of staring at the same project, I need fresh eyes.



Here are two sneak peaks. You will need to install a zipper and be able to catch errors. Also take a couple of good pics of your finished product. If you're interested in being my tester, please email me at projectsbyjane AT gmail DOT com. Please also include the model of handphone/cell phone you own. I should be able to send out the PDF early next week and I'll want it back by 31st Dec 2015.

This is another easy to make pattern and it doesn't require much fabric. See ya.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Don't forget me. You kno w I'm your number one fan. Can't wait to see it

Unknown said...

Jane, I just emailed you at projectsbyjane.

Unknown said...

My comment disappeared, but I just emailed you. I test for several indie designers and can meet your timeframe.

AZWendyG said...

Would love to help out if you still need testers; emailed you.

Vanessa said...

Looks like a cute project :-) Ive sent you an email. Thank You!

Unknown said...

I don't see my comment so I'll try again. Please excuse me if this turns out to be a duplicate. I'd be interested in testing.

Unknown said...

I don't see my comment so I'll try again. Please excuse me if this turns out to be a duplicate. I'd be interested in testing.

WYO Di said...

email sent

Unknown said...

I do not have a cell but if you decide to make the same thing for IPad Mini I would love to test for you. (Just saying)

Projects By Jane said...

@Annie Holliday

I have a iPad as well and I will certainly consider making a pattern for it. I do feel concerned I may not be able to find enough enough testers who own a variety of iPad models.

Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2